Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Episode 7 (In its entirety)

Well, I've never just dropped an entire issue in here before, but since I've posted it on half a dozen other sites, I might as well publish it on my own...

Ummm... Here it is:

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Any comments, questions, complaints, suggestions, or desires to contribute? (I would welcome any of these...) Send them here:
phantomconversation@yahoo.com

If I get around to it, I'll post the color versions of these pictures pretty soon... (But don't hold your breath; school has proven to be tougher than I thought it would!)

Thanks,

Rick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home