Monday, January 16, 2006

The heaters in Hell are set on defrost...

Although I complained throughout the entirety of the fourth episode that I didn't know WHEN I would be able to complete the fifth... It didn't turn out to be that long after all...

Because I felt I was slipping into a bit of a formula, I decided to drag the fifth book into a different direction and, pushing aside the artwork for the moment, I focused on writing. Inspired by the film Orwell Rolls in His Grave, I spent four pages ranting and railing... It was quite fun and definitely needed. I hadn't really done much with words yet in the Conversation, which is a strange way to try to converse... But, oh well...

For anyone interested, I still have a few copies of episodes 4 and 5 left, although they are disappearing quickly. (3 is now a goner, if I haven't mentioned that yet.) The episodes are completely FREE (I've never mentioned that before, have I???), I'll even pay the postage (that includes international post!!!) All you have to do is send me an email with your mailing address and I'll drop a copy in the mailbox down the street from my house... My email is:

phantomconversation@yahoo.com

But, if you want a copy of either (or both) episode(s) let me know soon... They never seem to last very long. (And no, I don't sell emails or address or any information to some money grubbing, statistics crunching, government kick-backed, CIA informed agency or company. I'm all for freedom of identity; you do what you want with yours and let me do what I want with mine...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home