Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Episode Three is Complete!

Oh my... the "secret origin episode" has now been completed... The funny thing is, I didn't really talk about the origin of Phantom Conversation as much as I did the philosophy behind why I'm doing what I'm doing... And I pimped everyone within screaming distance (of the pages) to contribute to future issues... AND I threw in some advertisement for my other big art concern: The M.A.R.S. Project...

No... the TRUE origins of the Phant-Con won't be made public until after I die and someone gets their hands on my Nighttime Journal which I keep at the foot of my bed for all of my insomniac scribbling needs...

(Why don't I just use periods???)

(Maybe I think ellipses are more MYSTERIOUS!!!)

Anyway, feel free to take a look at some of the artwork from episode three below. And, keep an eye out for the elusive episode four, coming your way soon! (If you tell me where your way is... How the hell am I supposed to send you a copy if you never give me your address? Use some common sense, will ya!?)

END OF LINE...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home