Monday, December 12, 2005

What are are these things I'm seeing on the back cover???

The picture I used for the back cover of this "episode" is from a photo shoot that a friend and I did one night in the living room of my house. I went down into my basement and he went up into the loft of his garage and we found our favorite new-wavish record albums, spread them out all over the floor, then snapped a whole roll of film of the resulting record-collage... It was awesome...

Here in this shot, we see Black Randy and the Metro Squad's "Pass the Dust, I Think I'm Bowie" rather prominently, and a Visible Target's e.p. right above that. You've also got some Frankie Goes to Hollywood fists, the top of the skull from a Misfits hits, a bit of Split Enz's "Dizrhythmia," and a couple of stars from the bottom of a Psychedelic Furs cover...

I love records... I get all teary-eyed just thinking about it... (And maybe, that's sad. But, really, I don't care at all...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home